1.04.2014

New Year's Eve


Once again, Dave and I hosted a New Year's Eve party at our apartment.  I wanted to be as comfy as possible, so Dave let everyone (all 3 of them...haha!) know that I would be in my pjs :)  No one showed up in pajamas, but it wasn't long before the gals joined me.

In attendance:   Myself,  Dave, Theresa, Matt, and Leah (sadly Adam was out of town)

Check out the pics below, and scroll down to see if you can figure out what the theme of our munchies was! Sorry the photos stink- I quickly snapped these during the party, and didn't really care how they turned out!


 




Yep, you guessed it (I'm assuming you did)...Chips and Dips!!  Here's the lineup:

Homemade Soft Pretzels with Spicy Ale Cheese Sauce
Waffle-cut Potato Chips and Pretzel Snaps with Onion Yogurt Dip
Creamy Thai Slaw with Baked Wonton Chips
Apple and Walnut Crab Dip with Sea Salt Crackers
Spicy Pepper Hummus with Fresh Veggies
Cannoli Dip with Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips
Mini Cinnamon Roll Cookies with Cream Cheese Icing
Fresh Guacamole with Tortilla Chips (courtesy of Theresa/Matt)
Crackers and Cheese (courtesy of Leah)
Signature Cocktail - Raspberry Bourbon Smash

The best part was mixing and matching :)  I'm hoping to post some of the recipes soon, and I'll have to bug Theresa for the guacamole recipe, hehe! 

Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment